Another awesome recipe inspired by my late grand mother.You haven't had tater salad until you've tried this variation.It is so mouth watering delicious it will leave you asking for more!
8 minutes to cook(if potatoes are precooked left overs)
14 to prepare
24 minutes to cook if using fresh raw potatoes
3 lbs cooked potato large bite size chunks (Red or white,peeled or unpeeled,roasted or boiled left over potatoes are perfect to create this in a fast fashion!)
3 oz Philadelphia Cream Cheese original
3/4 cup diced red onion
1 1/2 cups Balsamic vinegar
4 Tbs. butter
6 oz bacon (cut into bite size pieces to prevent choking.)
1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
3 Tbs. Dijon mustard
1. Chop Potatoes, bacon,onion and parsley (keeping potatoes seperate)
2. Boil potatoes if necessary.
3. Cook bacon,onion and parsley in butter over medium high heat until bacon is cooked; stirring frequently.
4. Add vinegar, mustard and Philadelphia Cream Cheese and stir until cream cheese softens and is evenly distributed.
5. Toss cooked potatoes in gently to not break up potatoes and serve warm/hot.